5 Super Effective Natural Skin Care Products
That Don’t Cost The Earth.
It’s basic knowledge these days that what mother earth has provided for skin care is usually better than any man made product that is available for purchase. Not only do those items provide plenty of benefits but also are often more affordable. Best of all they all work well with the Baiden Mitten to enhance your skin so that it becomes flawless, youthful and glowing.
Below you will find 5 of the best natural alternatives to every day skin care products. I personally use these and I always get incredible results from even the first use.
- Coconut Oil – One of the most versatile gifts from nature is Coconut oil. Due to a high and unique concentration of fatty acids and powerful medical properties makes this natural alternative not only great for skin, but also for cooking. In terms of skin products it is bursting with Lauric acids and saturated fats which not only kill bacteria, virus and fungi, but also provide your skin with a fantastic way to moisturize and protect from harmful UV rays. Use Coconut oil on your face after a Baiden Mitten scrub for some incredible results. Coconut oil also makes fantastic sunscreen, especially if you put it after scrubbing with Baiden Mitten. Used this way, you will get the most even, golden, long lasting tan that you’ve ever had.
- Bi-carb soda + Apple Cider Vinegar – If you struggle with dandruff and dry scalp then this could be the best thing you read today. The ‘No poo’ (no shampoo) hair treatment which uses Bi-carb soda + apple cider vinegar does not eliminate the sebum like chemicals in shampoo products do. The sebum which is the natural oil produced in the hair follicles keeps your hair conditioned and healthy. When you use shampoo and remove sebum, you effectively prevent the natural oils from repairing and maintaining the natural glow of your hair. Additionally with Apple Cider Vinegar it helps your body’s pH level adjust which previously would cause dry scalp. You can also use Bi-carb and apple cider vinegar mix to prep your skin for a Baiden Mitten scrub. It will soften the skin and enhance the exfoliation process.
- Rosewater – Not only is rosewater delicious when used in cooking but it also is a fantastic for many things skin related. Instead of using harsh chemicals to remove make up, Rosewater will do the same job but also leave your skin hydrated and smelling beautifully. Rosewater can also be used as aftershave to sooth the skin and as a skin toner. Due to it’s antiseptic abilities, when used after scrubbing with Baiden Mitten, it will help to eliminate blemishes and will keep the moisture in the skin.
- Himalayan Salt – Don’t use it just in food. If used on the skin it will quickly get rid of blemishes. It kills bacteria which causes inflammation in the skin and provides over 80 minerals to your skin which make it healthy and more resistant to bacteria. Make a strong solution of hot water and salt and dab on the blemishes. It might sting a little but that is because the salt begins working immediately killing all the nasties hanging out under your skin. Leave it overnight and rinse of in the morning.
- Avocado Mask – Avocado ise packed full with beneficial oils which help out with dry skin. A simple avocado mask with a bit of lemon juice to even out skin tone will not only make your skin feel firm, soft and moist but can also be turned into a healthy guacamole afterwards 🙂 Bon appetit
The beauty of these 5 natural alternatives to every day skin care products is that you can use them on your skin and feel confident that if you ingest them you wont pass out from deadly chemicals. They are affordable, healthy, safe and best of all you can use them for more than just one thing.